Saturday, March 14, 2015

If You're Going To San Francisco...

There are so many awesome things to do in San Francisco. Bryan and I visited a few friends and took our first vacation as a married couple earlier this year. We're still planning an official honeymoon, but this trip definitely set the bar pretty high.

1. Eat breakfast at the farmer's market at the Ferry Building Plaza



2. Buy a book or ten at Green Apple Books


3. Explore the beauty of the Japanese Tea Garden

Notice that Bryan is carrying all of the books I bought. Married life is great!


4. Explore the beauty of a taco from La Taquera

5. Take a tour of Alcatraz


I would definitely recommend checking out the Ai Weiwei exhibit


6. Spot a selfie stick at Fisherman's Wharf
The stick is real.


7. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge

You probably can't tell by looking at me, but it was really windy.

8. Observe at the de Young Observation Deck


9. Ride a Cable Car


10. Live your Full House dream at the Painted Ladies (if you can make it up the hill)
"Bryan, I can't walk up these hills anymore. Why do people live here?!"

Bryan walking like a normal human.

What ever happened to predictability? I bet the milkman and the paperboy just got tired of walking on an incline. Let's give them a break already!

11. Drink the beer, have some whisky, I mean coffee, and try a Snowy Plover
Toronado Pub

The Trappist Provisions

Russian River Brewing Company

The Buena Vista

Andytown Coffee Roasters



1 comment:

  1. When I visit, I'm just going to visit all the spots where you've taken a picture and posted it here. Like.."I'm here! This is the spot where Bryan took a picture of Allison walking up a hill. IN SAN FRANCISCO. Cross that off the bucket list."

    Great guide.. I just pinned some of these photos for future reference.

    ReplyDelete