Monday, January 20, 2014

Looking Back at 2013

I've had a very busy 2013! Here are some of my favorite moments of last year.

1. Running my first 5k.

































2. Visiting Stonehenge.























3. Paris. Everything about it was my favorite moment.

4. Donating my 6th foot of hair to Locks of Love.

































5. Finishing a 5k in 90+ degree weather.

































6. Seeing the Postal Service from 35 feet away.
















7. Spending my birthday in Rochester, NY.
















8. Going to Broadway Shows!

































9. Celebrating 5 years at my job (15 years as a company) in Grand Cayman.
















10. Going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum with my Dad and Bryan.

































There were so many great moments and I'm sure I'm not capturing them all here. Looking forward to what 2014 will have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment